Are you ready to do....
THE REHAB EXPRESS ONLINE COURSE
COMPETENCE AND CONFIDENCE
Learn How To Identify, Remediate And Prevent Those Chronic Niggling Injuries Your Clients Are Suffering Right Now.
This Course Is A Must For You If You Want To Learn:
Or, pay just $437 when you join Club Rehab today
INJURY MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
With The World Class R+E+H+A+B Skill Set
This Course Is Right For You If...
This Course Is Not Right For You If...
Why This Is Critical For You Right Now
If you have been in the fitness profession for a while now, you will have no doubt been effected at some point by injuries.
Either your client presents with a niggling complaint that brings your training to a temporary, or even permanent end… or they injure themselves during their training that you are supervising.
Either way the result is the same.
Your client is in pain…
Training comes to and end…
Your income is interrupted and frustration mounts.
Evaluate, Prevent, Remediate
There Is A Better Way
In this course, professional Physiotherapist and creator of the R+E+H+A+B Skill Set for fitness professionals, Ulrik Larsen, will start you on your injury management journey so that you can prevent and remediate these common injuries with skill and competence.
Inside This Course You Will Find...
Inside the Course you will find 8 Modules, 39 comprehensive training videos with transcripts, extra training from related articles, activities to hone your new skills and a live forum to interact with your trainers and fellow students.
ALL FOR JUST $479
Or just $437 as a Club REHAB Member. Join today for just $9.
Module 1: REHAB And Risk Assessment
We will get started with an overview of the REHAB model, how it works and why it is critical to your client assessments.
Module 2: Causes Of Injury
In this module we explore the origins of injury in particular improper common training techniques, muscle imbalances and asymmetry.
- Common training techniques and how they cause injury
- What are muscle imbalances and how do they impact the body
- Asymmetrical patterns
- How to identify high risk vulnerable clients and what you can do about it
Module 3: Muscle Imbalance 1
In this module we dive deep into the first of the 5 major muscle imbalances – the pec minor dominating lower trap.
- How to self-assess this common imbalance
- 2 important exercises to reveal the imbalance
- How to loosen the offending imbalance
- How to activate the corrective muscle groups
- The ‘why’ and the ‘how’ of risk assessment
Module 4: Muscle Imbalance 2
We zoom in on the activity of the should muscle groups in this module. If you have ever had pain in your shoulder during pressing then assessing this important muscle imbalance is the key.
- Anatomy of the external rotators and scapularis
- Myofacial rolling for release of the posterior cuff
- How to release the external rotators
- 4 exercises to strengthen and remediate
Module 5: Muscle Imbalance 3
We explore one of the most stubborn of all muscle imbalances. But with these skills and patience you will confidently restore movement to your client.
- Applied anatomy of the TFL and the gluteus medius
- Release techniques for restoring movement
- Exercises to correct imbalances
- Hip flexor release techniques for TFL
Module 6: Muscle Imbalance 4
In this module we cover the lower body as we learn to assess, remediate and prevent further injury and pain in the vastus lateralis & ITB dominating the vastus medialis.
- Functional anatomy of the quadriceps
- Visual assessment and observation techniques
- Using the Posture Pro to release the lateral quad
- Drills, progressions and exercises to strengthen and remediate
Module 7: Muscle Imbalance 5
This is our last muscle imbalance and possible the least understood which is surprising because it affects 80% of your clients. Ulrik talks about how fixing this issue can not only reduce low back pain, but improve performance of exercises like squats and deadlifts.
- Applied anatomy of the posterior chain and the lumbar multifidus
- Assessment of posterior chain
- Release techniques and how to apply them
- Strengthening exercises to prevent further injury
- Additional info – Rehab Trainer presenter Adam Floyd & talks about the potential risks involved with the commonly prescribed exercise the Straight Leg Deadlift.
Module 8: Functional Movement And Lifestyle
Now comes the important part – integrating your newfound knowledge & skills into training. This module presents important information on how to blend your knowledge of REHAB and the muscular imbalances into functional, effective exercise programs.
- 4 important exercises every trainer should be employing
- Making warm up and cool downs count by improving functional movement
- Giving your clients homework to reinforcement movement
- Discuss your results in the forum
Show Off Your Skills!
- Certificate of Completion -
Including 6 CEC'c
Once The Course Is Over, Pass The Assessment And Get Certified In REHAB Express. Add It To Your Resume, Your LinkedIn Profile Or Use It To Justify That Raise.
10% Discount for all Club REHAB Members - Join Now
You'll Get Instant Access To:
BRILLIANT. PROBABLY THE MOST RELEVANT FITNESS COURSE I’VE EVER DONE.
It has taken the guess work out of safely dealing with a client with injuries, how to progress them, and provides a proactive approach to avoiding muscle imbalances and injury development in the future.
I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOVED IT. THE KNOWLEDGE I GAINED BOTH IN THEORY AND PRACTICAL WORK WAS GREAT.
I am so glad I signed up to participate in this course – one of the best decisions I have made. Not only has it already helped in correcting my own body, but also proving to be great for all my clients too.
REHAB TRAINER REALLY SEPARATES YOU FROM THE PACK.
I REALLY, REALLY RECOMMEND EVERY TRAINER TO DO THIS COURSE. IT IS INCREDIBLE
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN LIFE-CHANGING.
ULRIK’S PASSION FOR REHAB IS INFECTIOUS
REHAB-LAND IS TREATING ME WELL AT THE MOMENT. I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT THE LADY I HAVE WITH THE BACK PROBLEM.
Anyway she is now able to exercise without pain, or any niggle for that matter… Which is really good!
A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR FANTASTIC COURSE … AND YOUR HELP!
The Rehab Trainer course has been so valuable to me – For my work at the medical centre, I now have the questions that will enable me to assess the risk for my clients on a weekly basis … every time they come in for an exercise class I need to adjust what I have planned according to how they are feeling with pain, mobility, tightness. I think I’ll be able to start to put together alternative exercises better as I incorporate more of the Rehab Trainer model. The REHAB model is just great.
I am very grateful for your teaching, and also for the encouragement you gave me. Rehab Trainer (along with the way you present it, the learning environment and the resources) is absolutely the best course I have ever done, including almost 30 years in my former profession, attending courses and presenting inservice workshops myself.
100% Money Back - Keep The Bonuses
If at any time you are not happy with ANYTHING about this course and don’t think that you have got your monies worth, just let me know.
Just send me an email and I will refund you in full.
I can’t be fairer than that!